aMAYzing Impact Coaching is a spiritually-focused coaching team making an aMAYzing impact on life, relationship and marriage.
We are a marriage mission partnering with others to create whole, healthy, holy homes.
We offer :
- In office Life • Relationship • Marriage Coaching
- Skype Coaching for people who do not live in OKC
- aMAYzing Marriage Weekends
- aMAYzing Retreats
- aMAYzing Roadshows
- Lunch and Learns
- Train the Trainer
Our Life Purpose Statements:
I am a reconciler so that others can live in peace and unity.
I am a safe place so that others can shed their shell to live.-JeannaLynn
“Connection is the key to a confident relationship. A confident relationship is the key to communication.”~ R and JL
“The 20 most powerful words in coaching are: Mindset – What I chose to focus on. Maturity – Living out my chosen mindset even when I don’t feel like it” ~ R and JL
“Being the right person prevents me from being a needy person who depends on external circumstance and/or people to create my internal peace, joy, happiness.”~ R and JL
“When our marriages mirror our covenant relationship with God, we have HOPE for the future and experience Heaven on Earth Today.” ~ R and JL
- We got engaged on our first date!
- We’ve been married since 1986!
- We have two children:
- Brad, married to Sarah: golden-doodles Bently and Libby
- Brittney, married to Brad Lemons: son “Zeke”.
- Both are graduates of Oklahoma Christian University
- Richard met JeannaLynn and her sister at the same time and asked her sister out first! Hum!!?
- JeannaLynn said that she would never marry a preacher. Well… guess what!!
- Blonde Hair – we share 1 box of L’Oreal Paris – “Iced Champagne” hair color
- Born and reared in Mississippi
- Love horseback riding (especially in the snow)
- Oklahoma storms give us goosebumps of excitement
- We love Jesus!!!
- We want you to have a great marriage!!!
- Urns not coffins – same urn so we can shake our ashes together!😀
- Her plan of attack: “Charge!” His plan: “It will work itself out!”
- Her: “Get it right even if we sacrifice peace.” Him: “Peace at all costs!”
- Her: “I finished that yesterday.” Him: “I forgot I was supposed to do that.”
- Her: Green eyes, Him: Blue eyes.
- Her: “Work before you play!” Him: “Play now so you have energy to work later.”
- Her: Follow my intuition. Him: Follow her intuition.
- Loves him more!! Loves her the most!!
Want to know more – we would love to share more and we would love to get to know you, too!!
If you haven’t read “our story” – check it out – you just might be surprised to know we’ve definitely had issues and problems ….
We are making every effort to be thoroughly equipped for every good work (2 Tim 3:16). We are constantly looking for new learning opportunities, so that while we grow so do you!!
- BA in Bible from Magnolia Bible College
- MA in Ministry from Oklahoma Christian University
- Served in Youth Ministry for 3 years
- Lead/Pulpit Ministry for over 20 years
- BS in Nursing from University of Mississippi
- Board Certified Professional Life Coach Coach from ILCT
- Member of International Coaching Federation
- Practiced as a RN in Women’s Centers since 1987 and currently works as The Childbirth Educator for ICVRH
We are both:
- Certified Marriage Enrichment Educators through Marriage Works from The American Association Christian Counselors
- Certified to administer and interpret the Prepare Enrich Inventory
- Certified in Leading from your Strengths Inventory
- Certified Dynamic Marriage facilitators through Family Dynamics
- Members of American Counseling Association
We have committed to a partnership with God to serve Him while serving others!