Engage in Spiritual Conversation
- Ask questions about spiritual heritage and hope.
- For a great beginning, see Les and Leslie Parrott’s Becoming Soul Mates.
Praying Together Every Day
- A time of prayer designated for just the two of you about the two of you.
- ACTS Pray (Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication)
- Make visits together to the hospital, guests at church, elderly, etc.
- Make a mission trip together.
- Teach a kid’s bible class together.
- Make a meal and deliver it together to a sick person.
- Have an evangelistic bible study with together.
- Volunteer at an orphan’s home or at a homeless shelter together.
Be Accountable to Each Other
- “Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth” (1 Cor 13:6)
Worship Regularly Together
Study a Book Together
- Becoming One (Book and Workbook) by Joe Beam