1. Give hope back to husbands and wives who have lost hope that their marriage will survive, much less thrive.
2. Give a child reason to smile with the security of knowing her parents won’t divorce.
3. Give couples in ministry encouragement from another couple who gets what it’s like to be in ministry together.
Giving to WGHJ is easy! Just click the donate button at the top of the page. You can give securely with your credit card or PayPal account. For other giving options or for information about pledges for 2014, ask through the “Contact Us” page.
Current Needs? Funds to:
1. Provide coaching for couples who cannot afford to pay the full amount. Most couples WGHJ Ministries serves need assistance. We believe no couple should be left behind. Year round need so no set amount.
2. Purchase a booth set-up for the events we attend to get the word out about our Marriage Mission. (Approximately $2500)
3. Purchase the Love and Respect Conference on DVD. We’ve worn our set out. ($89 plus tax)
4. Cover the travel costs for teaching at events/conferences in 2013 and 2014 on our own penny.
5. Allow us to host the Marriage Roadshow for churches who cannot afford one yet want to impact the marriages in their community for good. (Varies year to year, so no set amount).
6. Move WGHJ closer to the dream of the Marriage Mission Center. Ask us about the dream!
7. Keep the Marriage Mission alive so that we can keep marriages alive!